The next Survivor should be in Canada - Page 2 of 2

You know I am personally opposed to reality - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Sep, 2006 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

The next Survivor should be in Canada
A Friend

The next Survivor should be in Canada - Page 2

lol, i'm just joking.  Its all the video games *heard voices inside his head and runs off screaming in the distance*

I probably wouldn't really watch it, even if it is in canada.  Survivor isn't one of my favourite tv shows.  They need someone to ban it form tv, naked people runnin around and all that crazy stuff.  

Sorry for my immaturity smile.gif  I just got carried away with how much i hate survivor smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canada in should Survivor The

I am not sure if it is the 'way' your age group speaks in Canada, but I do not see what is entertaining about seeing people suffer and die, especially using words like 'kill em all'? What is up with that  Leirsgrios?

LOL its true JB there is nothing fun about people suffering and dieing or killing eachother to survive but it would be real fun to see if they can survive the real cold weather of Canada... ;D ;D

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The next Survivor should be in Canada Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Heh, yeah.  I took it a little too far with the whole donnar party thing.  I have a tip for ya though.  When in Canada, don't eat yellow snow  *whispers* its not lemon flavoured wink.gif Trust me, i've tried it.  lol

17th Oct, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Canada in should Survivor The

I would love to go to Canada someday. I heard great things about the country and its people. One of the places I would like to go is Vancouver. Any thoughts about how is it there?

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canada in should Survivor The

I would love to go to Canada someday. I heard great things about the country and its people. One of the places I would like to go is Vancouver. Any thoughts about how is it there?

Vancouver, BC its really beautiful but i like Alberta better.. ;D

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vancouver, BC its really beautiful but i like Alberta better.. ;D

Haha, alberta is better wink.gif  It always smells like pig here, plain barren pastures that look so depressing.  Horrendous wind that never stops howling.  Its my ideal wonderland smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2006 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Survivor should in Canada - Page 2

You know I am personally opposed to reality shows.

It's the greedy production team that compromises peoples' lives for money.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The next Survivor should be in Canada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,