Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 5 of 7

I think its going to be a close call between - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2010 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Trinidad Tobago PNM / UNC / COP / NJAC / Who will win the election drum?
Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 5

Name: Gorge

Comments: What US Embassy telling their people about election violence for? They think this is Iraq or what?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010
A Friend

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

I really don't know how this elections will turn out the fact that UNC and COP join forces leaves a question mark in my head I mean if COP was so sure about themselves the last time why join with the UNC now are they that desperate to be in government.They should stand on their own two feet. As for PNM I really don't know alot of stuff went down concerning them and money so we will see. undecided.gif

22nd May, 2010 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't see anything wrong with them warning their people. You can never know how things will go down even though I think it will be peaceful. Anyways the place like mad right now. People all over and buses taking up all the roads carying people to party platforms. It worst than how it is at carnival.

Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Name: Woman

Comments: I think all should vote People's Partnership since Mr Manning spent your money on a flag instead of hospital beds. How smart can he be when all other Prime Ministers in other countries refuse to host the summit he hosted it and gained nothing. Again he spent your money. He takes loan from China and could not gainfully employ Trinidadians because of that loan I say its time for change.

24th May, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Both Manning and Kamla voted and it seems some irregularities started:

international QUOTE
Reporter Nikita Braxton says that at 11.45am the UNC's Political Leader Persad Bissessar cast her ballot for candidate for the UNC San Fernando West Stacy Roopnarine. She voted at the San Francique High Primary School. Persad-Bissessar spoke with CARICOM chief election observer  Dr Hugh Cholmondeley who was at the polling station.  Persad-Bissessar said she raised two issued with Dr Cholmondeley. She said she had received several texts, emails, and phone calls from voters saying that the Presiding Officer was not initialling the ballots. She said when the ballots were not initialled, it could be considered a spoilt ballot, and in the marginal constituencies, "it would make a tremendous difference" in the election outcome.

Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

Name: Dokie

Comments: I'm tracking the results right now and I was surprised to see the NNV get some votes. Looks like the NNV is the new NJAC. In past elections NJAC got the votes that the NNV is now getting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 5

So far in the preliminary results for Trinidad and Tobago Elections 2010 it looks like the UNC / COP is taking the lead. It is still early to say how many seats the major parties will have. Kamla Persad-Bissessar has already come on TV to thank her constituents for their vote as she has pretty much already secured her seat.

More on Kamla Persad-Bissessar: Source 2

25th May, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

I think its going to be a close call between the UNC and PNM but the UNC will win. The only thing is they may not have the seats for real change so it could be a hung government but I hope not.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,