Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 6 of 7

I've been listening to the commentators - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2010 - 4:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Trinidad Tobago PNM / UNC / COP / NJAC / Who will win the election drum?
Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 6

Name: Blackman

Comments: What caught me was the amount of opposing votes in the three Diego Martin constituencies. Big votes against the PNM in those. People don't want Manning at all. Manning on his way out!

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Tobago has gone to the TOP, the new party in coalition with Mrs. Persad-Bissessar and the People's Partnership. That is a serious loss for the PNM.

25th May, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Wow I know it is too early to say but based on what is shown so far we're speaking about a TERRIBLE loss for the PNM. It seems to me these are angry votes. Imbert struggling with the numbers so far.

25th May, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Elections Tobago and Trinidad

I give the PNM a couple of more hours to admit they lost. I don't know if Manning will have the face to do it though but hey people they lost bad, bad, bad.

25th May, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Patrick Manning concedes the election and states the People's Partnership won. He looked very depressed and said it is very early to give an assessment.

25th May, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

What Manning meant when he said he takes full responsibility for the loss? Is he saying that he's the one responsible for it? I ask because he also said that he will evaluate his future in politics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 6

So far the results are showing:

PPN: 29

PNM: 12

A terrible, terrible loss for the PNM.

25th May, 2010 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

I've been listening to the commentators and UNC speakers thus far. It seems that there is a new thinking at hand. I hope this means I do not have to rant so hard against the Culture (The thinking) in Trinidad & Tobago. In other words crime will come down, people can feel safe again - The cost of living goes down and people can begin to respect each other and not walk around puffed up and without empathy. The People's Partnership have a 120 day hope of getting certain things done - I hope they can accomplish it.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,