Law Of Concubinage - Page 2 of 2

This is far too out from anything I've - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Jul, 2012 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sideline Plural Marriage?
11th Apr, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Law Of Concubinage - Page 2

What I am trying to focus on is why must there be a wait to have the Lord's Church set in order? It was set up already. If this is the Restored Church and we believe the Prophet speaks with God then how can we at the same time say the Church needs to be set in order. It is like saying that the Lord is pleased with how everything is being managed - at least that is what the Prophets have said and yet many of the things that was supposed to be practiced are not.

Even the Law of Concubinage makes sense if one could not establish an actual plural marriage to at least use the 'lesser law', but based on how the Church does things who is to say this does not already exist indirectly. By the way, I do notice an active amount of people online trying to find those who are interested in accepting this Law, whether they are true Members of the Church I do not know.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2012 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Concubinage Law

This is far too out from anything I've heard but I must admit that I did read about these 'extra' wives that the Old testament prophets had and I wondered about the need for it but I guess it was a different life back then. Something like this in my opinion is NOT needed in the world today. It will only cause more confusion and heartbreaks mostly for the women involved.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Law Of Concubinage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,