Countries stereotypes - Page 2 of 2

Maribel, America isn't a country and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2011 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Countries stereotypes - Page 2

Name: Shannon

Comments: I am [North] American, and people usually stereotype us as, burger eating blunties who are the rudest people. Well we aren't, sure we can be rude, but not all of us are burger eating blunties. We have our times, but were not all that bad.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

stereotypes Countries

Name: Maribell

Comments: I'm from America so I know a lot of rather... Awful stereotypes about Russia, Germany, Japan, and Muslims. I'm a lot of ethnicity groups wrapped together, so I know every stereotype about Mexicans, French, British, Scottish, Irish, Cherokee(Which is very few), Mayans, and Aztecs. As well as the fact that my mother is Muslim, due to her religion change recently. Most of the stereotypes below are not true, but said in America:
-Russians are damned communists who drink vodka and use nuclear bombs for everything (Not true)
-Germans are Jewish killers and always shout "All hail Hitler!"(Not true)
-Japanese are terrorists (Not true)
-Muslims are fearless and suicidal (Only a very few, but the group altogether, not true)
-Mexicans have low pays and are uneducated (Some)
-French are perverted weirdos with strong accents (Some, not all)
-British are mad without their tea (My grandfather, but I don't believe it is true.)
-Scottish are copy-cats to the Irish (Not true)
-Irish are kilt-loving, beer drinking idiots (Not entirely true)
-Cherokees have red skin and dance around fires like madmen (Not true)
-Mayans are going to be hated when 2012 hits (Most likely going to be true if the world ends, and in my opinion, I don't believe so)
-Aztecs are carnivorous psychopaths (They drank blood of the people they sacrificed, but not entirely true)
Amazing on what dreadful things the Americas can say.

1st Apr, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Countries stereotypes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Maribel, America isn't a country and that's not a stereotype. wink.gif However, I agree with what you wrote because I heard those things myself and it's really sad. When foreigners hear all these things they think we are ignorant which is true in part.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Countries stereotypes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,