American Flag On Cinco De Mayo

American Flag Cinco De Mayo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th May, 2010 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What? How can you be so insensitive to the Mexicans? More Political Correct Rants.
Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Students punished for American flag shirts on Cinco de Mayo

Students at a California high school were actually punished yesterday for wearing American flag shirts. But it gets even worse - the reason they were punished was because school officials told them it was insensitive to Mexican students to wear the American flag on Cinco de Mayo. Why would that be insensitive? Glenn has the story on radio today. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Mayo De Cinco Flag American

This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Even though I think the students who had the bandannas and t-shirts with the American flag tried to make a point or maybe tease the other students but since when can a principal ask the kids to TURN their T-shirts inside out to HIDE the US flag because it happens to be a celebration of 5 de mayo...a MEXICAN HOLIDAY! Are they all out of their minds or what?

As a Latina myself, I am seeing that more and more Hispanics in the US want to make the country like their HOME country. US citizens do NOT have to adhere to THEIR culture and traditions, it's the OTHER WAY AROUND!

8th May, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

American Flag On Cinco De Mayo UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I really fear for this development. If Mexicans, or Mexican Americans, continue to try and force other Americans, (not just white but back as well) to change to themselves they will find a very strong resistance.

This resistance will be, I think, not very nice. Possibly causing a war of sorts within USA. I have to say the Mexican Americans are going to loose this war.

I can see why they feel they must force themselves in this way upon America. At the same time I think we will see a lot more violence. There is enough blood and problems in America already, I hope we can find a way to integrate before we move further down this destructive path.

Obviously Americans are not going to give up America without a fight to the death. If this is a sign of things to come, I will predict a very bloody war coming soon.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th May, 2010 - 3:17am

8th May, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

The thing is a lot of these folks say they were born in the US so my question is why do you keep loyalty to Mexico then? Don't get me wrong, I love my country (Argentina) but I live in Trinidad and I won't expect Trinidad to adopt MY culture and MY celebrations just because it happens that I live here. Even if I was born here and have Argentine heritage, won't make a difference. They need to decide what they want to do. They cannot expect to live the Mexican life in the US! I am telling you, in a couple of hundred years we will not recognize the US anymore.

8th May, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Well, it is cooler to claim you are living in the Mexican spirit. What they do not realize is this is the same spirit that America was founded on. Being separate from the government that is corrupted. However instead of calling themselves Americans they feel they are Mexicans. Truth be told most low income Americans feel the same way as the minorities. Whether they are black, white, or whatever.

Most Americans would love to have policies change and to deal with the policies as a natural vote, but that is not the case.

What most immigrants fail to realize is if it where possible for Americans to vote the way they want and get the policies that they need, they would do so. Meaning we are not at war with immigrants but our own government.

Pushing this sort of law is only going to alienate common America from the immigrants. This helps no one and puts us at war with each other.

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This was a public High School. They were not wearing gang colors or threatening other students. They were wearing a flag of the United States and this in not the first time they wore these shirts. If any Mexican student had or has a problem with the symbol of America then why do they just not go to Mexico and that way they do not have to see the American flag.

You see America was founded on freedoms. The freedom to wear no offensive clothing to school is a right for all Americans. The countries flag is not offensive to any but those who are not true americans in my book. One of the greatest freedoms america offers is this. If you do not like it GET OUT! I would hope that many take that advise as we do not need you in this country causing problems to the true Americans.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2010 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

American Flag Cinco De Mayo

That's so uncool! That principal should lose his job and those students who were wearing our colors should get a medal!

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

American Flag Cinco De Mayo Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I guess the latest update on this is the school principal has apologized for having the students turn their shirts inside out. I also heard that over 200 mexican students were protesting in the street about being offended by the flag wearing students on May 5th.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: American Flag On Cinco De Mayo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,