Patrick Vs. Kamala On Cnc 3 - Page 2 of 2

Name: Nelleey Comments: I totally agree! - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2010 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sunday, 16th May, 2010 live TV interviews with Prime Minister Patrick Manning and Kamla Persad-Bissessar
Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Patrick Vs. Kamala On Cnc 3 - Page 2

Name: MangoBlitz

Comments: My goodness, are you people serious?

Shelly Das conducted an incisive interview.

To think that at this stage in the game , Mrs Bissessar cannot articulate her views and plans ( if she has any) clearly and concisely is VERY worrying to me. How can you claim to be different to your predecessors and make promises you have no clue how to fulfill. And I mean she l-I-t-e-r-a-l-l-y has no clue. The small print is: Why bother to take the time to lay out a clear vision for Trinidad and Tobago when we could just lambaste PNM and win the election.

You wanna talk about people blindly voting PNM? Blindly voting for a clueless politician who can't explain herself clearly and just pulls stuff out of a hat and her shambolic coalition just because 'dem not PNM' is JUST AS BAD.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Cnc Kamala Vs Patrick

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 22-May 10, 8:19 PM)

Shelly Das conducted an incisive interview.

Definitely you and me were watching two different channels.

international QUOTE
To think that at this stage in the game , Mrs Bissessar cannot articulate her views and plans ( if she has any) clearly and concisely is VERY worrying to me.

Let's face it, she is not as experienced as Manning with regards to being articulate HOWEVER, it does not make Manning a better candidate and it does not make her a worst candidate.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Vs. Kamala On Cnc 3 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Comments: Ok I'll lay this out for you.

Her education 'policy'.Let's set aside the ridiculous notion of giving every common entrance student a laptop in the first place. Do you know much for a laptop? She sure doesn't because she hasn't "done the big figures yet". At this stage in the game? Do you realise if she said that sort of thing anywhere else she would be laughed out of politics? Why are you defending someone who hasn't a clue?

There are currently computers in schools, where students have access to the internet in a monitored environment. Adding the cost of free laptops to the expenditure in addition to the free school feeding programs, in addition to the stipends students receive to help with their travel costs, in addition to the grants provided to parents to help with school book expenses? Let's add Free tertiary education and the numerous FREE courses available in this country to help young people. These things aren't free [just] so, they cost money and the money has to come from some where. It's either she's that stupid or she's mamaguying simple folk with a gimmick. Remember Mrs Bissessar was once Minister of Education and Attorney General when the UNC were in power, yet she cannot explain her plans concisely for a Ministry she once headed?

She wants to raise old age pension by $1000. OK lets look at that. My great uncle recently died and was receiving a little over $4000 per month. This was a combination of his NIS payments and his old page pension. Anyone can receive their NIS benefits upon retirement if they bothered to put money in there and if they made sure their employers deducted the payments from their salaries, and even if you never have paid a cent of tax in your life or were never employed, upon death your family can receive Death Benefits.

Through the CDAP program he received free medicine which would have severely cut into his budget if he had to actually pay for them in the pharmacy. He also had the option of free travel (every pensioner does) in air conditioned buses and if he wanted to he could travel for free via the ferry to Tobago or San Fernando. These things come at a cost to the country, yet she wants to add $1000 to the old age pension yet cannot explain how she's going to do it, and where she's going to take it from. She still "has to do the big figures".

And no one, except Shelly Dass, required she account for these things. Most of the media has given Mrs Bissessar a pass, but I sure won't.

25th May, 2010 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cnc Kamala Vs Patrick

Mango are you living in a bubble or paid by the PNM to come here and write nonsense? This election is not going to be on who speaks better - who cares! This is a vote against Manning, the people angry, real angry.

25th May, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Cnc Kamala Vs Patrick

Well whether Mango like it or not the PNM is losing BIG TIME! So just to show you people don't care whether Patos can speak better than Kamala. People wanted change and they got it.

Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Vs. Kamala On Cnc 3

Name: Nelleey

Comments: I totally agree! Kamla is very prepared, organised and successful and I believe that she will make a very good prime minister... A lot better than Patrick cause unlike him, she really cares about the people and their needs... So you can kiss my black [..] about Patrick cause she won which clearly proves that she has fairly campaigned and won the votes of almost all of T & T... 29 seats out of 41... What more do I need to say?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Patrick Vs. Kamala On Cnc 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,