Waiting For Armageddon

Waiting Armageddon - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 23rd May, 2010 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Evangelical community is convinced that the world’s future is foretold in Biblical prophecy – from the Rapture to the Battle of Armageddon.
Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Waiting For Armageddon

Waiting For Armageddon

What is your review for the documentary: "Waiting For Armageddon"?

America's 50-million strong Evangelical community is convinced that the world's future is foretold in Biblical prophecy - from the Rapture to the Battle of Armageddon. This astonishing documentary explores their world - in their homes, at conferences, and on a wide-ranging tour of Israel. By interweaving Christian, Zionist, Jewish and critical perspectives along with telling archival materials, the filmmakers probe the politically powerful - and potentially explosive - alliance between Evangelical Christians and Israel"¦an alliance that may set the stage for what one prominent Evangelical leader calls "World War III."

Waiting For Armageddon
Waiting For Armageddon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Armageddon Waiting

international QUOTE
" the filmmakers probe" "¦ the "potentially explosive - alliance between Evangelical Christians and Israel"¦an alliance that may set the stage for what one prominent Evangelical leader calls "World War III."

Could any such alliance, be of God?

Jesus speaking of his kingdom says
international QUOTE
"My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source."(John 18:36)

Do the Christian Greek scriptures speak of earthly Jerusalem being favored by God?

international QUOTE
Galatians 4:21 Tell me, YOU who want to be under law, Do YOU not hear the Law? 22 For example, it is written that Abraham acquired two sons, one by the servant girl and one by the free woman; 23 but the one by the servant girl was actually born in the manner of flesh, the other by the free woman through a promise. 24 These things stand as a symbolic drama; for these [women] mean two covenants, the one from Mount Si′nai, which brings forth children for slavery, and which is Ha′gar. 25 Now this Ha′gar means Si′nai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

Can a person of any nation or nationality be considered a spiritual Jew in God's eyes?
Is a person's heart more important than his nationality?

international QUOTE
Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and [his] circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code. The praise of that one comes, not from men, but from God.
(Acts 10:34-35) 34 At this Peter opened his mouth and said: "For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.

Any conflict between the world's religions will have none of their participants backed by God.

23rd May, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Waiting For Armageddon Revealed Bible The

David27072 are you debating the concept of the documentary or have you actually seen the documentary and giving a review?

> TOPIC: Waiting For Armageddon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,