Scythe Introduction

Scythe Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2010 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Scythe Introduction
A Friend

Scythe Introduction

JB kindly invited me to the forum last week but I was so busy that I only now found the time to actually sign up. So, hey everyone from Germany! I'm going to take a tour now, see you around! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scythe

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,098
Flag Posts: 51,755
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.49 FP
Charm: 394

Scythe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for joining, it is great to have someone bilingual in German and English. It will be great if you can especially fill us in the German Threads. If you have any questions about where to or how to find something feel free to ask here. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Scythe Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Scythe

Thanks for the warm welcome! This place is vast, it might take a while to find my way around... smile.gif

JB, are you referring to the International Languages portion or the International News on here?

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Scythe

Any Threads about Germany for which someone living there may best give the answer / perspective. Basically in the top right of ever page there is a Search field. Input "Germany" and it will show you around 9 pages of related Threads. For example you may be able to give input on these:

* German Politics - Source 2
* German Culture - Source 3
* German Fashion - Source 1
* Crime In Germany - Source 3
* Terrorism In Germany - Source 6
* German Adoption Laws - Source 9
* German Radical Environmental Activists - Source 8
* German Economy - Source 1
* Berlin plans 'integration contract' for immigrants - Source 1
* Robert Enke - Source 2
* Dancing In Germany - Source 6

Of course this is just suggested Threads. Go where you feel comfortable and Post where you feel like. Were you also planning to participate in the RPGs?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Scythe Introduction
A Friend

Scythe Introduction

international QUOTE
Were you also planning to participate in the RPGs?

I'm not sure if I can find the time but being an old pen & paper player I'd really be tempted. I'm already participating in a collaborative writing on another forum (you can't really call it RPG) and am already slow to contribute there. Somehow my days don't seem to have enough hours...

Thanks for pointing me to the threads. smile.gif

I really love your avatar between, is that you in the pic?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Scythe Introduction

I understand your time concerns.

As for my avatar I'm too ugly to have my real picture up there so the model is good filler on my behalf.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Scythe Introduction
A Friend

Scythe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Aw, don't say that. No one is ugly! smile.gif

And I just realized I shouldn't type any forum posts while being at work and distracted by customers. Turns out there are some really embarrassing typos sneaking their way in like that.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Scythe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,