Monica Introduction

Monica Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th May, 2010 - 9:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Monica Introduction
A Friend

Monica Introduction

Well, I stumbled into this site through a Google search. Honestly I was looking for some sort of forum-based RPG that was set in a fantasy setting like D&D. I believe this is what I have found here, but I haven't actually been able to get in and look around as of yet.

I have been writing for several years now and really enjoy it. Honestly most of the time I'm writing short fiction, or children's books. I think the forum based RPG's are great for keeping writing skills honed and for keeping a 'character' mentality about writing in general.

Anyway, I look forward to looking around and meeting some new people on here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Monica

Welcome AD&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to AD&D Rules and read the steps.

Make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Monica Introduction
A Friend

Monica Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you in the RPG section. Take your time to learn and read the rules so you have a easier time fitting right in. With your writing skills I am sure you will have no problem fitting right in with us.

Post Date: 29th May, 2010 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Monica

Hello, you sound a bit of clever. The way you turned your introduction into a question. There are more than a few RPG's to get into here. One of the DnD campaigns has about 6 players the other has 4, I think.
They are both taking in PC's.

Besides that there are a few others but they are tougher to get into. Though not too hard.

Beyond that there are tons of topics of other content to talk about here.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th May, 2010 - 9:45am

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Monica Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,