Cursed Up To The Third And Fourth Generation

Cursed Fourth Generation - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Jul, 2010 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jun, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Do you think that God still curses up to the Third and Fourth Generation as He did in the Old Testament and Book of Mormon?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2010 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Generation Fourth Third To Cursed

Yes I think they still exist, they call them generational curses and there are other churches set just to "break" people free of these curses (so they say) but I think most people forget the scripture talks about those who hate G-d.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2010 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Cursed Up To The Third And Fourth Generation Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Nick

Comments: If you read the D&C you will come to find that we are under one of these very curses.

It began with the Saints having rejected the Law of Consecration when called upon by the Lord to build Zion under Joseph's watch and they failed.

Several prophets including Ezra Taft Benson, has emphasized the fact that we still remain under this curse. And that President Hinkley was the last of the forth generation of prophets since Joseph Smith.

So we should be expecting to see a repeal of this curse some time soon. My bet is the early summer of 2012 on Pentecost.

> TOPIC: Cursed Up To The Third And Fourth Generation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,