Man Arrested For Exposing Himself To Children

Man Arrested Exposing Children - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Horace Mann Elementary School, Ogden Utah
3rd Jun, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Man Arrested For Exposing Himself To Children

It is absolutely sickening and disgusting that a person can do something like this to little children. I hope they receive counseling because it is very traumatic. I am glad that no one got hurt because the man had also a knife.

international QUOTE
OGDEN -- A convicted sex offender could be in a lot more trouble after police say he exposed himself to an entire classroom of children Wednesday morning.

Neighbors and a teacher called police after seeing children run away from a man on a playground at Horace Mann Elementary School. He was exposing himself, and he did it again in front of a classroom.

Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle says all of us should be mindful of what's happening around us.

"I mean, [these types of incidents] are far and few between, but awareness and prevention will help and go a long way in preventing any type of further incidents," she said....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Children To Exposing Arrested Man

Ok so pretty much the guy got naked. Are we talking about really little kids here or bigger kids? I mean ya thats messed up but my kid has seen me naked a few times I'm sure and he is still functioning. I don't know when I hear exposed I picture some mentally deranged guy flashing some kids. While this act is not acceptable, on my chart of horrible stuff it ranks pretty low.

I'm not saying exposing yourself to a child is ok. I am just saying when I worry about everything that my child is going to encounter in this world. Around the bottom of the list is a naked weirdo flasher.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:16am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

> TOPIC: Man Arrested For Exposing Himself To Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,