MacGyver

Macgyver - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TV Series
6th Jun, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

MacGyver

MacGyver

What is your review of the tv series MacGyver.

MacGyver is a man who takes seemingly mundane objects and creates some ingenious combinations with them to escape an immediate threat.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Removed unnecessary link.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2010 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

MacGyver

I remember my aunt and uncle watched it. I liked it ok but wasn't into it like I was some other shows at the time, not sure why. I liked Richard Dean Anderson much more as Jack O'Neill in the Stargate series. But obviously MacGyver has become an internet meme and I have to admit was a good archetype for resourcefulness - the ultimate Boy Scout, able to improv just about anything he needed for any situation - a one man A-Team. One of the least of the classic wholesome family action hero TV shows before things started getting 'gritty'.

6th Jun, 2010 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

MacGyver Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I watched this with my family in my younger days, very younger. I have a few memories of being in awe of Macgyver. He always was so calm under pressure and the way he escaped all the time was brilliant.

I also clearly remember one time he came on after his show and gave a little speech (out of character) to the kids. Saying something along the lines of gangs are bad, but I can't remember exactly. Why did people stop doing that, probably not good for the ratings?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

MacGyver

MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday - A close friend of MacGyver is murdered. In searching for a reason for this assassination MacGyver discovers a secret nuclear weapons plant right in the center of Britain.

MacGyver
MacGyver (Hover)

22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

MacGyver

I had a friend who was just so in love with MacGyver. He annoyed me. It was very predictable and cliched. I found a t-shirt the other day which said "What would MacGuyver do?" I sent it to my friend who loves him.

22nd Jun, 2010 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

MacGyver

I used to love this show when I was a kid back home in Argentina. I watched most of the episodes, of course McGyver "spoke" Spanish. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

MacGyver
A Friend

MacGyver

I liked this show a lot. It gave me some ideas that I used to get out of some situations. It is interesting what a little thought can produce for solutions to some interesting problems.

> TOPIC: MacGyver

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,