Lie To Me - Page 2 of 3

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 5 - Lightman - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
TV Series
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2010 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me - Page 2

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 18 - Lightman risks being exposed as a gambler in an underground fight club when one of the fighters is found dead. Meanwhile, Foster's romance with Burns (guest star Max Martini) hits a snag when she uncovers a troubling secret.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Me Lie

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 19 - Lightman and his ex-wife, Zoe (guest star Beals), witness the execution of a murderer they prosecuted 17 years ago and face the possibility that they sent the wrong man to his death

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 21 - A missing woman leads the Lightman group to discover criminal activity in the adult film industry.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Me Lie

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 22 - When a journalist friend of Cal Lightman is murdered, the investigation tests his relationship with the FBI; Emily's interest in dating makes Cal uncomfortable.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Me Lie

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 1 - Lightman tries to stop a man intent on revenge from robbing a bank.: 2010-10-04: Shawn Doyle.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2010 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Lie To Me

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 3 - The Lightman Group is hired to examine police profiling techniques in the wake of an incident involving Wallowski, and Internal Affairs attempts to leverage Lightman's relationship with Wallowski to get him to incriminate her.

Lie To Me
Lie To Me (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me - Page 2

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 4 - While vetting an art museum staff for security leaks prior to a major exhibition, Lightman meets a beautiful woman who entangles him in a game of cat-and-mouse.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Lie to Me - Season 3 Episode 5 - Lightman investigates the death of six miners in a coal mine explosion; he believes foul play may have been involved, so he puts his own life at risk to uncover the truth. Meanwhile Foster and Torres work pro bono in an FBI case.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lie To Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,