"I Love The Us Republic, And I Hate The Us Empire"

Love Republic Hate Empire - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Apr, 2011 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Johan Galtung - his prediction of the collapse of US empire in ten years, by 2020
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

"I Love The Us Republic, And I Hate The Us Empire"

"I Love the US Republic, and I Hate the US Empire": Johan Galtung on the War in Afghanistan and How to Get Out

We turn now to the second part of my interview with Johan Galtung. Known as a founder of the field of peace and conflict studies, he's spent the past half-century pursuing nonviolent conflict resolution in international relations. His latest book is The Fall of the US Empire - And Then What?: Successors, Regionalization or Globalization? US Fascism or US Blossoming? I spoke to him last week about his prediction of the collapse of US empire in ten years, by 2020. In this second part of our interview, Galtung discusses his assessment of President Obama, the US corporate media and more. But we began with the war in Afghanistan, where he has worked extensively in attempts at conflict resolution. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2010 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Empirequot Us Hate I Republic Us Love quotI

Oh wouldn't that be nice. I don't think anyone should hold their breathe though. US is pretty much is what it is. I don't see a lot changing in the next 10 - 20 years or more.

I mean look we dropped two atomic bombs on the Japanese! Did we really have to do that to prove we had the capability. I don't think so, I think it was meant as a message to the world. At least once a month I think about how horrific this act was.

These guys talk a lot of mumbo jumbo about all sorts of different factions and opposing entities. Bottom line I think whoever has the money has the power. Those with power will do whatever they have to to get more money and power.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

"I Love The Us Republic, And I Hate The Us Empire" History & Civil Business Politics

I Want My Al Jazeera
By Naomi Wolf

Unless Americans see the images and narratives that shape how others see us, the US will not be able to overcome its reputation as the world's half-blind bully. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: "I Love The Us Republic, And I Hate The Us Empire"

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,