If you could ask Father...

If Father - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Oct, 2003 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
3rd Oct, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

If you could ask Heavenly Father one specific question, what would you ask him? Why?

Note: This might sound easy, but think about it, you will only be able to ask one question at this present moment in your life.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2003 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Father could If

Why was I born in this particular point in time?  

With subquestions included:

Why not 200 years ago, or 200 years from now?
Is there some one specific thing I am here at this time to do?

Roz

4th Oct, 2003 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father... Studies Doctrine Mormon

Why He allows innocent children to suffer hunger, torture, abuse and then death in the most horrible ways?

4th Oct, 2003 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Father could If

Farseer

international QUOTE
With subquestions included:

Hey, that is cheating... Only one specific question. wink.gif

4th Oct, 2003 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Father could If

Whoops!  sorry JB smile.gif   ... I didn't mean to cheat!  Next time I will punctuate better so it's all one question.

LDS_F -- that's an excellent question, and unfortunately one we'll have to wait to find out the answer.

Roz

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My question would be when is Jesus Christ coming to save me from this sad depressing world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2003 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

If could Father...

I would ask:  "Are you proud of me?"  Sounds kind of self-centered, but think about it.  I always try to live my life so that my earthly father is proud of me.  It pleases me a great deal to know that he is proud of me and I do my best to keep that approval from him.  I want to live my life in such a way as to make my Heavenly Father proud of me too.  I can't do a lot in a global sense to make the big issues go away, but if I always live my life in such a manner as to make Heavenly Father proud then I am probably living up to my potential and doing what it is He wants me to do.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If could Father... Mormon Doctrine Studies

I would ask him to keep everyone I love safe from harm and the sins of the world.   Why? Because I love them.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If you could ask Father...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,