Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 3 of 5

I put Native, tribal because these smaller - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 30th Jun, 2003 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2002 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?
A Friend

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 3

Get well soon Omario. Have you eating too much? smile.gif That's number one problem when men get sick lol

Really?! I did eat quite a lot recently.. too much food round here wink.gif.

Anywayz, @JBT: No, I do not celebrate Christmas. )

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2002 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

New Quiz on Islam

Religion: Islam - there has been so much myths, gossip, and statements made about muslims, islam, arabs and the Middle East that we thought it would be good to add this quiz and test your knowledge.

20th Dec, 2002 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? Beliefs Religious General

yes it was a cool quiz. I think I got 60%...pretty good for someone who doesn't know much about Islam huh? wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2003 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 beliefs their lives membership religion Which

Only about 20% of the membership of any religion in the world are active and devout followers (sorry to say):

There are as many hypocrites in Islamic countries as there are in Christian or Hindu or Buddhist countries.

God only seems to enter people's awareness when tragedy strikes them and on Sundays and Fridays, or Saturday when many go to church or to the Mosque or to a Temple to recite their litanies or say their hail mary's.

11th Feb, 2003 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

That's so true Nephiproject, sometimes I think we should go back to the basics. The Ten Commandments. I think is not a matter of what religion you are but of personal commitment to God and your Eternal happiness. So no matter what religion you are, no matter how perfect their doctrine maybe, there will always be people who struggle to do the right thing and others who try their best.

8th Apr, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

there will always be people who struggle to do the right thing and others who try their best.

All that is true, it is common knowledge that some religions have a more devout or 'conscious' following than others. Now I am using this as an example (no offense intended) if someone says they are a Jehovah Witness, then this will bring certain thoughts and feeling about the individuals participation in religious practises as opposed to if the person says I'm Catholic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2003 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which religion membership lives their beliefs - Page 3

What I don't understand is why in some Islamic countries, it is forbidden to read the Bible.  I have the Koran and it teaches that Jews and Christians are people of the Book, it refers to the "Book" often and we know that that Book is the Bible.  Why can't they read it then?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2003 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which religion membership lives their beliefs General Religious Beliefs - Page 3

I put Native, tribal because these smaller religions don't have all the red tape and hierarchy to confuse the followers.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,