Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 4 of 5

From those I have met I find most Christian - Page 4 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?
A Friend

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? - Page 4

What you are all seeing is the cosmedic end of a persons fath they as a person MUST be into there fath with 3 required things #1 HEART #2BODY #3SOUL with out theses 3 items in place 100% of the time no matter what they do and what you yourself see them doing its a total waste of time unless they pocess the 3 requirements and just for the record my trini has all the proper requirements and i admire she for that

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

I would have to disagree with Muslim being the membership where people follow its teachings the most.  I would have to say Buddism, if yo have ever studied budism you would probably believe the same thing.  Do the Muslims have big Giant gold Statues or Mahamad?  The Buddists do and they pray to that statues every day and more than 5 times.  Buddha is everywhere over in tailand, even in china and hong kong.  I didn't study them that closely but they are without a doubt in my mind the people that stick to their beliefs the most.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2005 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which religion membership lives by their beliefs? Beliefs Religious General

For me it would be a tie between Mormons and Muslims. And I'm not adding Mormons because I am one, before I got active in the church I had always admired the mormons for how they treat other people even if you don't belong to their religion, they seem to go out of their way to make others feel comfortable. I have never seen a people who dedicate themselves to God has them. The Muslims are equally has faithful, it takes heart to do what is right when it seems that people hate you because of your faith, especially after 9/11. For these reasons my vote is a tie.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 beliefs their lives membership religion Which

This is a bit of a hard call but I would say Islam not because that I'm one but because in the Haji (pilgrimage) there is about 2mil a year who go to Mecca and do it, and few other things like praying 5 times a day (those are the essential ones)and fasting specially in a country like New Zealand which is where I live now, I start fasting from about 4:30am to about 9:30pm and most muslims that I know fast as well, except the sick and elderly ones.

Reconcile Edited: Moh on 5th Jun, 2006 - 1:44pm

6th Sep, 2006 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

beliefs their lives membership religion Which

I think that on the whole most people to some degree or other live by their beliefs, some more than others.
I say this, because although I go to church , I wouldn't say that I live by my beliefs as much as my 17 year old Son does. For example, I will set aside 'quiet time' to read and ponder the Bible, as and when I can, where as, my Son, gets up 1 and a half hours earlier than his day schedule and sets this time aside for his 'quiet time' each and every day, and no-one is allowed to disturb him for any reason whatsoever.
The same is said for when we say a blessing for food that we are about to receive, he says our prayer out loud with us, then continues to say his own prayer in his mind.

If I had to choose on a whole, I would say Latter Day Saints, as they live their beliefs right through the week, and are not just displaying their beliefs only for Sundays.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2006 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm not a "sit back and wait for religion to come to you" kinda girl. I never accepted what I was told, and have spent the last 10 years or so paying attention to who does what, who believe what, and who walks like they talk. In my experience, the top of the "walk like they talk" pile has to be Mormons. I have trouble reconciling what they believe with what makes sense to me, but they have really impressed me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2006 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives their beliefs - Page 4

As an anti-denominational Christian minister with friends who fall across the spectrum of the different faiths, I have found Muslims who will quote Jesus faster than a Christian. I find that after six years in Utah that the Mormons are amazing in their concern for the state of society. After a year spent with the Franciscan monks in Albuquerque, I was awed by their willingness to put the world before their own self and to turn away from materialism. I understand that all of the Christian sects, the Muslims, and the Jewish all pray to the same God, but they all see Him in a different light. I don't think that as a species, they can ever be completely faithful as long as any of them show intolerance, under one God, which all faiths do to a degree. The United States has the KKK that claim the name of God. The Crusades started with the killing of Jews by Europeans. How many wars are in the name of the Lord Our God and how disappointed He must be, because we are all trying to be faithful.

8th Apr, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Which religion membership lives their beliefs General Religious Beliefs - Page 4

From those I have met I find most Christian organizations are full of wannabes and talkers but not many doers. The Salvation Army being the shining star in the ones that do as they are taught.

Over all it is the Muslims that I have met that seem to stand firm in their teachings.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Which religion membership lives by their beliefs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,