What Would You Tell the Next Generation of Church Leaders?

What Generation Church Leaders - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 14th Jul, 2010 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The latest news on Christian ministries in the U.S.
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Christian News

If at the end of your life you could say one thing to the next generation of church leaders, what might it be?
Source: The Christian Post RSS Feed | Ministries

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leaders Church Generation the You What

I would implore them to keep an open mind, and not be resistant to change. It seems to me when one takes a look back at the doctrine od church Dogma and what are considered to be abhorred sins, change with the generations, so don't be so quick to ridicule those that we consider today to be sinners, because tomorrow they will be just another member of the church.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Tell the Next Generation of Church Leaders? Revealed Bible The

Name: Mission

Comments: You think that what is a sin changes just because it's a new generation? Where does it say that in the Bible?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not sin Joe, But what the church views as sin. The Spanish Inquisition, which was backed by the Pope, and thus backed by the entire Catholic Church, scientists, Jews, and protestants were killed. Now obviously this isn't the case. Certain sects thought it to be sinful to take man's medicine, it was considered "not trusting God" but now its lunacy to refuse a God given doctor's advice.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Name: Mission

Comments: I see what you're saying I thought you were going to mention something like we should have gay marriage and stuff because some Christians think we should but the Bible clearly says what god thinks about that.

> TOPIC: What Would You Tell the Next Generation of Church Leaders?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,