Lose 40 Pounds In Just 40 Days?

Lose 40 Pounds 40 Days - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lose 40 Pounds In Just 40 Days?

Lose 40 pounds in just 40 days? HCG diet has backers, detractors

Then, Patti Dingler found the HCG Diet. She eats only 500 calories a day, and she and her husband have bumped up their walking regimen to 5 miles daily near their home in Wise County, Texas. Definitely a recipe for weight loss.

She shed 25 pounds in her first 30 days on the diet. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2010 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Days Just Pounds Lose

That is a really strict regime that I've only read bodybuilders going up for contest will do, but this is nothing new:

international QUOTE (From article)
HCG for weight loss isn't new; it was first popularized in the 1950s by British physician Albert Simeons and enjoyed a resurgence in the '70s.

Now in case you are wondering there are negatives:

international QUOTE
The 500-calorie diet doesn't provide enough carbs or protein and will send the body into a state called ketosis. Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant, Primack says, so he believes that is what banishes hunger, rather than HCG.

In ketosis, the body burns stored fat, but if it's extreme, it can lead to problems. The blood pH can change, making blood too acidic and essentially corrosive to internal organs.

26th Oct, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Lose 40 Pounds In Just 40 Days? Health & Special Psychology

So really it is probably on used at best for a short period of time. That's a pretty crazy weight drop though, I don't need it but my wife probably thinks that she could use it. I don't think that she has the willpower to restrain herself from certain foods.

> TOPIC: Lose 40 Pounds In Just 40 Days?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,