Thor

Thor - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd May, 2011 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Jul, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Thor

Thor

Well they have finally gotten around to making the movie version of Thor. There are a lot of fake trailers going around, here is what the costume is supposed to look like:

See more here: Source 7

Thor
Thor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Thor
A Friend

Thor

I think it is going to be interesting to see a movie about a god. Just how are they going to place limitations on the god of thunder?

30th Jul, 2010 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Thor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You can see some of the possible full body length photos of the Thor costume that for me look rather generic: Source 8

Thor
Thor (Hover)

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Thor

Name: Thorfan

Comments: I saw the Thor trailer. It basically shows Thor getting cursed by his father to earth for causing war and then Thor has to get back his powers somehow because his father dies and his evil brother is taking over the kingdom. I have the feeling that we might see an appearance by Iron Man in this one because of something said late in the trailer but who can say. Oh yeah and his costume in the movie is alright. I don't think it really takes away from what we know about the Thor comic character.

31st Jul, 2010 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Thor

I am definitely going to see this as Thor is my favorite super hero. I wonder who the villains are going to be. Maybe Loki, but most people do not know who Loki is though, so maybe someone else.

7th Aug, 2010 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Thor

From the trailer it looks like Thor will have a couple of enemies to go up against including Loki.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Thor
A Friend

Thor

I think I will go see this movie just to see it. I am going to reserve judgement until after I see the movie.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Thor Movies Music Fashion & Sports

A tyrant forces the greatest warrior in the land to battle his greatest friend by holding the woman they both love hostage. The Lost Bladesman is a 2011 Hong Kong historical martial arts film adapted from the story of Guan Yu crossing five passes and slaying six generals in Luo Guanzhong's historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms. It stars Donnie Yen as Guan, who also served as the film's action director.

Thor
Thor (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,