Thor - Page 2 of 2

This 2011 version of Thor is truly a beginning - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Sep, 2011 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Thor - Page 2

The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders.

Thor
Thor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Thor
A Friend

Thor

I think that Thor is a person I have always enjoyed the god of thunder since I was a small child. I will go see this movie to see how they put the comic character in real life. If it is as good as they are trying to make it to be then it should be pretty good. I still wonder how it will play out with a god on earth.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2011 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Thor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Alternative movie poster for "Thor":

Thor
Thor (Hover)

16th Sep, 2011 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thor

This 2011 version of Thor is truly a beginning movie. You will hardly see anything related to the Thor you know from the comics: flying through the air with his hammer drinking ale in between bad guys. It was a good watch though and I felt the movie was more complete than other super hero movies I've seen in the last decade. If you left before the credits passed you would have missed a part where Loki takes on a body or creates an illusion to still occupy a presence on earth. I can see where the Avengers will be needed to take care of this. If I can find a sore spot about the movie is the lack of any connection or pity for the central character - Thor. I guess that is how it is because he is very arrogant.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,