Argentina Has Colder Winter Than Antartica

Argentina Colder Winter Antartica - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Aug, 2010 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Argentina Has Colder Winter Than Antartica, Spurring Record Power Imports:

Argentina is importing record amounts of energy as the coldest winter in 40 years drives up demand and causes natural-gas shortages, prompting Dow Chemical Co. And steelmaker Siderar SAIC to scale back production. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2010 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Antartica Winter Colder Argentina

Yes, one of my friends back in Argentina told me they are literally freezing. Shelters for homeless folks are over packed and people are constantly delivering winter clothes for those who are in so much need. Argentina always had rough winters but not like this one. August tend to be the hardest month.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Argentina Has Colder Winter Than Antartica History & Civil Business Politics

With the earth tilled away from the sun and being farther away from the sun I can see the southern hemisphere having some harsh winters. With Argentina having one of its harshest winters on record it can make a person really wonder if another ice age is in the foreseeable future?

> TOPIC: Argentina Has Colder Winter Than Antartica

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,