Mormon Ad Campaign

Mormon Ad Campaign - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Sep, 2010 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon Ad Campaign

Mormon ad campaign draws attention in 9 U.S. Markets

The campaign includes ads on television, radio, billboards, bus platforms and in the interior of transit vehicles that feature everyday Mormons talking about their regular lives and their faith. The profiles reach an international audience through mormon.org and via digital and social media, Internet ads, Facebook and YouTube. As part of the campaign, church members are invited to share their profiles on the mormon.org website. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2010 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Campaign Ad Mormon

I've read some of the profiles on mormon.org and there are some really sweet stories to them. And the videos they have of particular people are pretty fun to watch. It's a little weird to have the church advertising, but I guess that's just another method of sharing the gospel.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Ad Campaign Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Brother Mike

Comments: I miss the older Bonniville Communications commercials they were more straight to the point with a catchy message.

> TOPIC: Mormon Ad Campaign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,