Soldiers Punished For Not Attending Christian

Soldiers Punished Attending Christian - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 21st Aug, 2010 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U.S. Soldiers Punished For Not Attending Christian Concert
By Chris Rodda

Do the recently announced plans of Secretary of Defense Robert Gates to trim defense spending include any trimming of the military's outrageous spending on the promoting of religion and evangelizing of our troops? This alone could save the DoD untold millions every year, and go a long way towards upholding our Constitution at the same time. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christian Attending Not Punished Soldiers

I am glad that I was not there this is and was clearly wrong. Being in a position of rank I would have made my case known before they were marched to the chow hall. I would have tried to make the people who were in charge know that what may be good for one person may not be good for another. This is one reason why I did not hold a higher rank. I did not follow anyone quietly. I still do not.

21st Aug, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers Punished For Not Attending Christian Revealed Bible The

I thought the military was pretty open to other religions. I know most documentaries I have seen lately show that the army allows even Wiccans to gather and worship. Seems weird that these guys would be punished for not attending. Then again when your in a position of power like that sometimes it can blind you.

I agree with KNtoran and I am the same way. Except I probably would have been to afraid to openly voice my complaints.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christian Attending Not Punished Soldiers

This is the main thing with the Military that I found. I found that if you do not open your mouth and voice your concerns then everyone will just walk over you. The USA military is a great force, one that is full of free thinkers. As long as we allow them the think freely we will be a force that is second to none.

> TOPIC: Soldiers Punished For Not Attending Christian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,