Extension On Your Passport

Extension Passport - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Sep, 2010 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Extension on your passport

Name: Vikki

Comments: I am sick and tried of the poor system that Trinidad and Tobago have in place to achieve an extension on your passport..I am very tired of going to that office and people is cutting the line to get in front of you to achieve an extension.I did not know there have a limit too. They need to fix this asap... Don't any one agree?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Passport Your Extension

Yes of course Vikki. I heard horror stories about that place. I thought Kamla would deal with this problem as soon as possible but so far nothing.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Extension On Your Passport Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Our daughter has been trying to get hers fixed for over a year now. Every trip to the office leaves her with no passport and a list of new documents she must provide. Her she has an opportunity to work overseas and is being stymied by inane paper work. My wife may have to fly down now just to file an affidavit! This is very frustrating.

18th Sep, 2010 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Passport Your Extension

A friend of mine in the US told me it takes like a week or less from the time you go to the passport office to the time they send it to you in the mail. Why can't we have something like that here?

> TOPIC: Extension On Your Passport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,