Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tablet - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th Sep, 2011 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Samsung unveils Galaxy tablet

Samsung Electronics is unveiling a new tablet PC named Galaxy Tab as the latest device meant to rival Apple's popular iPad. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Tablet Galaxy Samsung

Galaxy set for US market

Samsung Electronics has struck deals with four US carriers to begin selling a Google Android-powered tablet computer during the coming holiday season, taking on Apple's iPad on its home turf. Ref. Source 2

23rd Sep, 2010 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Gaming Video & Issues Computer

PC World doesn't think much of their tablet, I don't either. Check out hat they said,

international QUOTE
Five Reasons to Ignore the Galaxy Tab and Get the iPad 

There are a number of features and functions that make the Samsung Galaxy Tab a compelling challenger, but there are still a handful of factors that make the Apple iPad the better choice. Source 9

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Tablet Galaxy Samsung

Samsung to Apple: Kubrick made first iPad

Stanley Kubrick, not Apple, designed the iPad, Samsung says in a bizarre patent defence that cites 2001: A Space Odyssey as an argument for why its copycat tablet shouldn't be pulled from sale in the US. Ref. Source 6

3rd Sep, 2011 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Tablet Galaxy Samsung

My son has been asking about this item or at least one like it. This tablet is near the 200 CDN mark right now and others are even higher. Other then being a glorified mp3 player why would one what this over a true laptop? Especially since they are now in the same price range?

The only advantage I see is size. It is not very powerful as I can do most of this stuff it can on my cell phone.

I would love to hear from users that have them and what they are using them for and how they manage the internet connectivity on the go.

5th Sep, 2011 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Samsung is in court with Apple over patent infringement so you might want to look at the Apple brands instead but you're right a laptop is way better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2011 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Thank you Geek for your input. I think I might opt for the laptop. I noticed today that in some schools in the States they are looking to use devices like this in the class room. I guess it saves on buying books and such.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2011 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Review: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Why would I want to buy a tablet when a smartphone or notebook can do everything that a tablet can? Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Samsung Galaxy Tablet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,