Aerosmith - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jan, 2011 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aerosmith

Aerosmith

Aerosmith cancel Venezuelan gig

Aerosmith cancel a gig in Venezuela after guitarist Joe Perry develops "unforeseen complications" with his replacement knee.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith
A Friend

Aerosmith

I think that they need to stop touring as they are getting so old that they will break a hip or lose another knee or two.

12th Aug, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There seems to be rumors that the health of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is not very good. He fell sometime ago in one of his concerts and several had to be canceled:

Nearly a week after Aerosmith's lead singer Steven Tyler fell off the stage at a South Dakota concert, mystery surrounds his current condition.

A concert spokesman said Tyler, 61, was airlifted to a local hospital after suffering minor head, neck and shoulder injuries, according to the Associated Press. The band then postponed three concert dates in Canada and it's unclear when they will resume touring.

In radio interviews this week, lead guitarist Joe Perry said he hasn't spoken with Tyler since the fall, but told Chicago's 97.9 The Loop, "I've seen him fall of a stage more than once ... I've fallen off ... Stuff happens."

According to Perry, the frontman (who suffered a leg injury earlier this summer) broke his shoulder blade in two places. "No concussion. Nothing internal," he told Detroit's WXRX 104.9 FM. "So it's like he [was] in a bad bar fight. [Like] somebody had a baseball bat."

As for Tyler's prognosis, Perry told Detroit's 101 WRIF, "They're still running tests. MRIs, everything, X rays. I really don't know what's going on."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith
A Friend

Aerosmith

I wonder if this means that we will may now be seeing the potential end of them touring?

12th Aug, 2009 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith

Yesterday the Sun claimed they would be completing the Canadian Concerts some time in the next year and that all tickets woudl be valid for then and any one who would not be able to make it might be reimbursed.

I think it is amazing that they still can even perform after the abuse their bodies have been put through! I am in the ind set like others hear it would be nice for the to just let the touring stop and put the band to rest. I can think of other bands that should do the same.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith

Aerosmith flounders as Joe goes solo

Aerosmith has survived drugs, departures, divorces and discord since the rock 'n' roll bad boys formed 40 years ago. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith

Steven Tyler rejoins Aerosmith

After turmoil that included public squabbling, threats of a lineup change and a rehab stint, Aerosmith is back and ready to rock. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2011 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Aerosmith Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Aerosmith plans new album

Veteran rocker Steven Tyler on Tuesday denied that his new role as a judge on American Idol meant the death of his band Aerosmith, and said he wanted to start work on a much-delayed new album later this month. Ref. Source 7

Aerosmith
Aerosmith (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aerosmith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,