The Caribbean Look

The Caribbean Look - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How would you describe it?
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2005 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look

If someone were to ask you... "How do Caribbean people look, dress and act?" what would you say?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look
A Friend

Look Caribbean The

What is the caribbean look? Dark skinned , brown skinned, Tanned, Fat , Slim, Curly hair, Straight hair, shinney face, Big Smile. That is my definition of the Caribbean Look --What do you think people?.

2nd Dec, 2005 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I would say a lot of mixed and intermixed races with a dominance of African firstly followed by East Indian and Creoles lastly with the latter being more apparent in Trinidad as the Northern Islands being more Afro based. That is the look in my opinion.

2nd Dec, 2005 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Look Caribbean The

Definetly an African-type of look. Even though the Caribbean has all sort of races, I think the black race dominates the islands. So the Caribbean look would be mostly people who are African descendants.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look
A Friend

Look Caribbean The

All depends on where the immigrant labors came from after slavery. Trinidad is mixed because it had workers from India, China etc. Its govt changed hands from Spanish to French to Spanish to English thus some European looks.

Its very diverse - but with intermarriage - we will be a good looking people

6th Aug, 2007 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look

There is no one Caribbean look! In T&T, it will depend on where you go despite the preponderance of the dark hues of people but to me it is more than that!

If you are going Couva, San Juan is one type of people, then you go Laventille is another, thn you go Four Roads, Daimond Vale, Westmoorings. I am looking at more than colour! in T&T, I see faces reminiscent of India, Africa, China and Europe in various degrees, shapes and sizes

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

The Caribbean Look

Name: Lib

Comments: I am a Hispanic female, but everybody including my husband say I look Caribbean. My father's great-grandmother was African and his father descended from Mexican-Indian. The Hispanic people question my race. I do not look fully Hispanic.

> TOPIC: The Caribbean Look

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,