Bernese Mountain Dog

Bernese Mountain Dog - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Dog Reviews
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Bernese Mountain Dog

Bernese Mountain Dog

What are your thoughts about the animal "Bernese Mountain Dog"?

Brief description of the "Bernese Mountain Dog": The Bernese Mountain Dog (also called Berner Sennenhund or Bouvier Bernois) is a versatile cattle-herding or farm dog originating in the canton of Berne in Switzerland. A tri-colored dog of large size, the "Berner" (as they are often called) stands

Read more on the "Bernese Mountain Dog": HERE

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Bernese Mountain Dog
A Friend

Dog Mountain Bernese

I grew up owning a Bernese Mountain dog and I can tell you that you can not find a more lovable (lap) dog in the world. I say lapdog because he felt he was still a small puppy even at 120 lbs. He would try and jump up to sit with you in a chair. HE was very gentle around small kids even those he did not know. I never saw him snap or growl at any small child. IF he got tired of them he would simply get up and move to another part of the house away from them. I can say that he was a great working dog. We had neighbors who raised cattle and if they could not get the cattle to cooperate they would come to borrow or dog. HE was intelligent in that as you just showed him where you wanted the livestock and he got them there. I would love to have another Bernese Mountain dog.

> TOPIC: Bernese Mountain Dog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,