Teri Hatcher

Teri Hatcher - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Sep, 2010 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Teri Hatcher

TERI HATCHER

What is your review for the acting abilities of Teri Hatcher?

Latest News

TERI HATCHER TALKS ABOUT BEING ABUSED AS A CHILD

"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher revealed on Tuesday that she was sexually abused by an uncle as a child but kept it secret until he was arrested years later for molesting a girl who ultimately committed suicide.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/03/07/hatc...r.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2006 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Hatcher Teri

Initially, I didn't care much for Teri Hatcher, especially after her role in the TV series of Superman. Everyone made her out to be this bombshell of an actress, but I never saw her that way. Since Desperate Housewives, she's grown on me a bit.
As for the recent story about sexual abuse by her uncle; no one should have to go through something like that, and I was glad to see that she stepped up to put him behind bars after he molested another girl. That must have been very difficult for her to do, especially since she is in the public eye, but in the end it was the right thing to do.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Teri Hatcher
A Friend

Teri Hatcher Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My wife watches desperate housewives, but I'm still not a big fan. All of her characters seem a bit neurotic, and she is so skinny, its really not that attractive. Don't get me wrong, she is a good actress and can be funny, but her mannerisms just tend to grate on me after a while.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hatcher Teri

Teri Hatcher: I look good in a wetsuit

Teri Hatcher was happy to take part in a recent triathlon because she "looked good" in a wetsuit. Ref. Source 1

Teri Hatcher
Teri Hatcher (Hover)

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2010 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hatcher Teri

Teri Hatcher to guest on Smallville

Desperate Housewife Teri Hatcher is to play Lois Lane's mother in an episode of Smallville. Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Teri Hatcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,