Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 - Christmas - Posted: 29th Dec, 2010 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
27th Sep, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Is it ever too early to talk about Christmas? Have you started planning for Christmas 2010 as yet?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010
A Friend

Christmas

We have started to talk about what we are going to get the kids but we have yet to actually do any shopping for the items as of yet. With less than 90 days to go it will come up fast.

25th Dec, 2010 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010 Christmas

It's Christmas Day today! Just wishing everyone here a happy Christmas. I hope your day was a good one and you had someone special to share it with.

26th Dec, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I hope everyone had a totally awesome Christmas cause I know I did and its so cool today is Sunday because I could sleep in and didn't like have to get up because everyone else was going to work or whatever.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010
A Friend

Christmas

Although I didn't get to spend my Christmas the way I had planned, I did get to spend it with my husband and that's good enough for me! biggrin.gif We had a good holiday, and I hope that everyone else's was good too, no matter which holiday you celebrate.

27th Dec, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010

It was a nice Christmas and the kids were very excited. I got beautiful presents from my dear husband and sons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010
A Friend

Christmas 2010

I had a very nice Christmas day with my family and children. They were very happy with what we got for them and I am glad that we were able to give them a nice Christmas. I got a nice watch and Dragon age for my computer. smile.gif

29th Dec, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010 Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with family and friends. Its always a rush to get everything done on time, but then when its here, we laugh and love. Its truly wonderful. And now, we can enjoy our presents and look forward to the new year.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,