Christmas 2010 - Page 2 of 2

Mine was great too. My cousins came out of - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 15th Jan, 2011 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Jan, 2011 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2010 - Page 2

We had a really sweet Christmas with my mom. She wanted to have a tree so badly, but her apartment is very small. She shopped and shopped and couldn't find one (or, in one case, the clerk was rude to her). So my daughter and I took our tree over there on Christmas Eve, we decorated it and her whole apartment, and just spent the night there. Christmas morning was very special for us, the best one we've had in a long long time. My son wasn't able to come up because he had to work, but we'll see him in a few days. Really lovely, but glad it's over. Time to move on smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Mine was great too. My cousins came out of state and we almost got a white Christmas but the snow melt quickly. rolleyes.gif However it was great to see family I haven't seen in a while.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,