Hayden Introduction - Page 5 of 6

Please refrain from Posting exact duplicates - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Nov, 2010 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Hayden Introduction - Page 5

Yes thanks for your help and assitance in getting things started.

I hope to be able to contribute to the thread and make it a fun place to be involved in.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Hayden

Hayden we're waiting on you in future earth. Dude create your character and join in the brainstorm thread so we can get started.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post (Harry Potter) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, for example just saying "I agree" is not significant input, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Page 5 Introduction Hayden

laugh.gif Dude you finally got Persephone to visit you. Anyways cool to have you in with us and all. I hope we can win these battles cause in JB's games you either die or are like sent packing with your tail between you're legs. Check the island threads in future earth. JB had us butchered and I'm not kidding!

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Hayden

Oh yes Persephone did have a whisper in my ear.

Ok well now I'm scared of the upcoming adventures, laugh.gif.

It is nice to be involved so it will be interesting to see what the future holds for the characters I'm playing.

Quick question is that I only have a few (3) gp left in Medieval so I should use that to by rations or can we hunt on the way ?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction
A Friend

Hayden Introduction

Buy some rations but I have some extra that I am taking with us. Make sure to buy a water skin. You can bet we will do all we can to make sure we all survive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Hayden Introduction - Page 5

Dude you'll only be able to hunt near the village and then like after that its like all desert with the only thing to hunt is bandits and wolves. Maybe you can eat the wolf meat. wink.gif

Signature:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Please refrain from Posting exact duplicates of messages in the Community. Either make your message original or make one Post in your Introduction Thread that contains the relevant information you wish to inform everyone about.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Hayden Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,