Hayden Introduction - Page 6 of 6

Get your activity back up and make a donation - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jan, 2011 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction
A Friend

Hayden Introduction - Page 6

I will do what I can to keep your character alive. Hope you have fun with some time off. See you when you get back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hayden

User Hayden, ye have not proven thy consistency here and so RPGer status has been removed for lack of activity. For it to be restored it will be necessary for thee to become a Premium Donator.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Hayden Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks Khorton had a rather large comp meltdown and other issues... Back now but have been revoked so will try and see what I need to do to get that back...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Hayden

Get your activity back up and make a donation so that you can get back in with us. I think your character died in Both Medieval and Future Earth.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Hayden Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,