Hayden Introduction - Page 2 of 6

Dud like what are you going to do with that - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Oct, 2010 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Hayden Introduction - Page 2

Totally excellent dude. Go the super hero board, Source 5 and all the links to create your character and rules are there. If you have trouble just ask me anything and I'll like try to help you but there is a questions thread there too. Dude I can tell you right now there's like a 30 post requirement but you have 5 already so you can shoot through that.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Hayden

Ok no worries I laugh.gif am upto 8 already...

But I will look for some topics to comment in and also had a little to the AD&D forum so I hope to be upto speed soon.

Love the "are your dreaming" type message if you try to get in before your posts have reached 30....

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Hayden Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
Love the "are your dreaming" type message if you try to get in before your posts have reached 30....

Dude not sure what message you're talking about but cool you're making your posts. We already discussing actions for our characters so come quick.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Hayden

Hey man, this is Elruadar from the Ad&D threads. I'd like to inform you that I asked the Dm and he said that he did not have jobs for us to do for now, but he said that we can almost do anything we can in the village, and around it; so we should start something. He said that one of us should also post in the Party Leader Thread to keep the DM informed of what we guys will be doing. If we are doing anything wrong, he'll let us know. So then, Ill be waiting for you at the Tavern when you're Back In Character.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Hayden

Hi all, I hope that this is the correct place to apply to be a RPGer.

If not does anyone know where the correct place to lodge this application is ?

Thanks...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Free Community RPGs that require this status. For some RPGs thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless GameMaster likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish you to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Hayden Introduction
A Friend

Hayden Introduction - Page 2

I have to say you are doing well and thus congrats on making RPG status. Now work on getting your participation level up over 75% so you can join some of the other RPGs that we have to offer here.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Hayden Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Dud like what are you going to do with that status if your activity is so low? We're like already moving on super heroes so you need to hurry up to get in there.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Hayden Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,