Psychonaut Introduction

Psychonaut Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2010 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Psychonaut Introduction
A Friend

Psychonaut Introduction

Hello every one. I am new to World of Medieval. As for now, I have little clue as to how this RPG runs, although, I have been a part of an Harry Potter play-by-post RPG which no longer running. I am not posting any introduction to my character since this is my first post and and I have no idea of the world in which it is being played and where it is going. And since I have already reached this stage, I guess I don't need to repeat that I plan to be a regular player, mature minded and that I am interested in serious play by post RPG; which is why I landed here in the first place. A mere look at the other RPG sites proved that most of them where very loose in context to game play, regularity of players. So I am hoping that this place is finally going to be the last stop for play-by-post RPG.
I also have a question that I'd like to ask. After I am done with this Introduction post, where am I supposed to start posting so as to fulfill my 30 posts requirement? I do know that there are multiple active threads and topics running but I haven't even made my character how am I to start posting? Out of Character; and if yes, how am I supposed to begin? And one more thing, I was looking forward to play the World Of Medieval RPG.

Thank You

Reconcile Edited: Psychonaut on 4th Oct, 2010 - 9:39am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Psychonaut

Welcome Psychonaut. This is your introductory post for your MAIN posting account for this entire site, International Discussions, which covers a world of topics, literally; politics, religion, paranormal, fashion, food, computers, etc.

Medieval and other roleplaying games are merely a part of the Community here, so you should be able to find a number of threads easily, to make your 30 constructive posts in.

You will need to post within the Medieval section and threads for issues and concerns related to that particular game, but this is a general membership section for this site, and where you may post and receive posts from others, as your main "contact" conduit for the site itself.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Psychonaut Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go D&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) D&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,086
Flag Posts: 51,743
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,624.86 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Psychonaut

Welcome. If you are a serious player then I suggest you begin with D&D which does not require a post count and there are three current games running. Horde gave you instructions. World of Medieval is awaiting more serious players before it will start.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Psychonaut

Hi Psychonaut! Cool that you've created a character already. The person running that should be in later today to approve that for you. In the mean time you can build up your activity if you wish by posting in threads you like. If you have any questions please do ask here.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Psychonaut Introduction
A Friend

Psychonaut Introduction

Welcome to the forums. I think it is good to have another serious player to join us in the world of Medieval. This would put us at five characters so far out of seven. smile.gif

Hope you join in more than just one DND campaign as that will help you gain posts quicker.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Psychonaut Introduction

Hey dude I saw your character's intro in D&D and I wanted to if you like are open for other RPs. We have a Super hero game we want to start up and need more players. You in?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Psychonaut Introduction
A Friend

Psychonaut Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Replying to the post above :
Yea sure, count me in for your RPG. I'm always open for new RPGs. Keep me posted. Thanks

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Psychonaut Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,