Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching - Page 7 of 23

[quote]  I haven't seen a HomeTeacher for - Page 7 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Nov, 2003 - 10:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (23) »
Have You Done Yours?
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching
A Friend

Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching - Page 7

I am finally getting to start my Visiting Teaching.  I don't know the other sister I have been paired up with, but I'm supposed to meet her next Sunday.  I really excited about it and I'm really looking forward to start too.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2003 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Teaching Home and Teaching Visiting

Msslm, I am excited reading your post. It makes me think... just some time ago you were looking for modeling tips and now you are going to visit teach. you will make a great teacher. Some of the tips here may help you too.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching Studies Doctrine Mormon

Thanks for the confidence in me, Jb.  I got a call from the Relief Society President (Pres. is the right term for her position, right?) not earlier this afternoon and she had asked me if I wanted (or felt comfortable) to start Visiting Teaching and I told her yes and that I was really looking forward to it too.  :D

27th Oct, 2003 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Teaching Home and Teaching Visiting

[quote]I got a call from the Relief Society President (Pres. is the right term for her position, right?)[/quote]
If she is the head of Relief Society then she is the President.

You will do well Msslm.

27th Oct, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Teaching Home and Teaching Visiting

Mss, wow I cannot believe it! wink.gif I'm so happy for you. Visiting Teaching is the best calling you will ever have. There are so many sisters in need and they will love your company. smile.gif Please ask any questions about this if you have. smile.gif All the best!

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks LDS, for your kind words.  smile.gif  Shady's pretty excited for me too.  I can't wait to start too.  biggrin.gif  If I have any questions, I will most certainly ask.  wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2003 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching - Page 7

Miss Shady!!  How wonderful for  you -- congratulations on accepting your first calling, Sister smile.gif   Go forth!

Roz

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 7

[quote]  I haven't seen a HomeTeacher for about 4 years...I was told I didn't even have one.  Until a couple days ago when I finally got a call from my new one. [/quote]

Folks, try this. My home teacher visits every month...why?... because on the first day of the month I call him and make the appointment for him!

If you don't know who your hometeacher is, contact your Elders Quorum president or High Priest Group Leader and find out who it is. If one isn't assigned, make an appointment for them to visit you. (This speeds up the selection process!) Then help your  home teacher by making the appointment yourself. You will be greatly blessed from his visit and you will make it easier for your home teachers to make and keep his appointment (and duty).

> TOPIC: Visiting Teaching & Home Teaching

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,