Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 14 of 138

Since I have reasonable speed I will take - Page 14 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Nov, 2010 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Nov, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 14

Ooc: I'm stumped I don't have anything to add. I'm just waiting for more clues. One thing though, we need to get cell phones.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright its a done deal I'll make sure to put all you said now and let's hope this goes alright for Krusten.

7th Nov, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

We kind of messed up. How are we going to get to the 10th floor now in time to see which direction they go in? One of us should have gone in too. Communicators are a must next time.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 14 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Shifter runs outside and jumps into the air shifting into a eagle and flies up to the tenth floor where he watches in the windows to see which room that the professor and krusten go into. If he can not see the room from its window he will watch the hallways to see the room too.

8th Nov, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

"Whatever you're thinking don't even try it!"

Krusten tries to blurt out fast to make Walcott think that Krusten can defend herself and possibly hurt him.

ooc: Don't know what else to do. My skills are speed and being in an elevator doesn't really help me. Help guys!

8th Nov, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Don't worry we will be right on this guy.

I don't think Shifter is like anywhere near yet plus how would he even know what's going on to do that?

Rest of you guys take the elevator to 10th floor and I'll like wait down here in case like anyone returns. One of you should take the stairs. You guys need to say like what you want to do different.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2010 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 14

I have good speed and danger sense so I'll be using that to hone in on Krusten. Garrant will take the quickest way to the tenth floor. Then do a quick sweep of it with danger sense.

Some rolls: 71, 30, 24, 17

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th Nov, 2010 - 7:11pm

8th Nov, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 14

Since I have reasonable speed I will take the stairs, mainly to check others are not waiting in the stairwell unseen and also to the fact if we all go in the lift and it stops we will be slowly getting there.

So will run to the 10th floor via the stairs.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,