Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 15 of 138

I do not think that he is running from you - Page 15 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Nov, 2010 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Nov, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 15

Ooc: Next elevator going up Forge will take it alone if possible so there is no wasted time.

Let's go quick before we lose them.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright I don't think there is much to add to this so I'm like posting our actions now.

9th Nov, 2010 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Looks like its up to Krusten again, you'll be alone because like everyone is heading for the 10th floor. At least we know Walcott like knows something for sure.

9th Nov, 2010 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Well I'm in the stairwell heading up not sure what level I would have got to at this stage. I guess I don't realise what has happened so will continue to the 10th floor.

But if he runs into the stair area I may here him or notice him. If Krusten is yelling at him to stop I may hear that I guess it depends on what level I would be at when they got to the floor they are on.

So I keep going to the 10th unless I notice him with either noise or he enters the stair area.

9th Nov, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Since this isn't his floor he might go for the stairs if I allow him. I'm likely to be faster than him so I could try to tackle him but after that I'm sort of defenseless.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Krusten I say do not tackle him just stay with him. Get him to talk. The more he tells you the more we will know. Just keep asking him questions. Find out who or what made him do it. What did they make him do? Where is the stolen artifact.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 15

And Speed says...

I understand what you mean but how do I get him to talk if he is running from me? He is definitely afraid of something and I felt the danger. Maybe he is seeing something I'm not.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 15

I do not think that he is running from you rather than something else. If you talk to him more you may win his trust and get him to talk more.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,