Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 17 of 138

Ooc: I'm wondering why my danger sense - Page 17 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Nov, 2010 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
12th Nov, 2010 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 17

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Just posted what we're going to do. We like look real silly running up and down the hotel. First thing after this we need to get some blue tooths for sure!

Assassin doesn't like that the elevator is stuck, he immediately starts to think about the worst and takes the next elevator to the 6th floor.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Good work Krusten! I should be up by the sixth floor by next post and Walcott is likely going to the 10th so like what does everyone want to do?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I am curious about just what the ring is that he tried to use against Krusten. Is this what makes people zombie-like and obey his commands?

13th Nov, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Maybe its the actual ring that was stolen! I should get to the 10th floor the same time as Wallcott unless I didn't start checking the stairs. Put me down as looking out for him by the elevator.

13th Nov, 2010 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: I've been following the threads. Looks like I'm still doing the same action, Garrant has no idea whats going on below. Definitely interesting from what I've read. Hopefully we run into this guy.

13th Nov, 2010 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Krusten feels like she is getting more out of this than she bargained for. Not wanting to hurt the guy, not that sh would be able to anyway, she speeds off to find a way up to the rest of the guys on the 10th floor.

ooc: Sorry guys tried to catch him but didn't work out sad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 17

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Don't feel bad about it Krusten I think you like did that as awesome as possible. It will give us a chance to surround him on the 10th anyways. Alright so we are all just going to the 10th now and hen I get to the 6th and see nothing happening I'll go to the 10th.

13th Nov, 2010 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 17

Ooc: I'm wondering why my danger sense didn't pick up on any of this. It has a 100 foot range, I think Krusten was within that. Don't sweat it Krusten we have a lot of information now. We may not catch him but we know he has powers (I think) and is a puppet to someone higher up. Also we figured out we need communication devices.

I just realized, if that is the ring he may be delivering it. That's what his flight / trip is about.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,