Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 18 of 138

Ooc: Disabling the elevators seems a stretch. - Page 18 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2010 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
14th Nov, 2010 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 18

Ooc: Maybe there was only danger because Krusten pressed him for information. Plus if you're in an elevator at ground floor level how you going to feel something going on six floors up? Play there is nothing really to do except wait for all f us to get up to the 10th and see what takes place.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Alright so like when we get to the 10th we should have this guy because he's causing us lots of problems.

I put in our actions so good luck all.

Reconcile Edited: play by post on 15th Nov, 2010 - 1:28am

15th Nov, 2010 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Thorn is back and yes heads to the 10th floor as planned.

Will wait and see what happens I may bump into Forge as he is coming down so I guess we head back to the 10th.

16th Nov, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Looks like the GM is letting us know we aren't using our brains on this one. We need to make sure we have all lose ends covered before we move on to the next action. At this point the only real thing we can do is spread out and search the whole tenth floor while one of us takes the elevator down and try to get a room number.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I believe we had one person who stayed at the bottom but I am not sure. I guess everyone can spread out and see if they can find him on the tenth floor. Or with Krustens speed she got up to the 10th floor before he did and the elevator is still coming up.

I doubt that the front desk clerk will give you his room number. I think I may be able to get his room number once I get there. I can use my fake police badge. smile.gif

16th Nov, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: If we had like proper communication stuff we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Anyways whats our next move do we spread out? Oh yeah and no one is downstairs I stayed but then came up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2010 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 18

Ok I may be moving over old ground but have we asked the desk what room he is in ?

I could maybe use my journalist badge etc to try and get some info, I think we need a person on the ground floor to make sure he doesn't leave or others come to find him.

I could go to the ground floor, could the people with danger sense maybe pick up if he might be on a certain floor or the area he could be ?

One more thought can we some how disable the lifts so that the only way to move is either via the outside or by the stairs...

16th Nov, 2010 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 18

Ooc: Disabling the elevators seems a stretch. We don't want to hurt any innocents or do damage to the hotel. Along those lines I think we should leave. We have caused a certain amount of chaos here and we don't need any more bad press. If we are staying I think people should split up, head to the roof, the back exit, the tenth floor, and the front entrance. Sadly even if we spot him I have serious doubts it will end productively.

We know his name and his plan to travel. Lets focus on that and catch him before he leaves the states.

SA: Waiting on the tenth floor, using danger sense.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Nov, 2010 - 6:09am

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,