Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 19 of 138

Ooc: Alright that does seem like what everyone - Page 19 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 19th Nov, 2010 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
16th Nov, 2010 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 19

And Speed says...

What about if we look for one of the room cleaners or a bell hop, they might know which room number he's in.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2010 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Good thinking Krusten we should have thought about that earlier. Someone should use a phone and call Shifter and ask him to pick up phones with ear pieces for all of us on the way here because no matter where we go we'll be making the same mistakes.

17th Nov, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright guys we're like saying different things we want to do so we need to come to a decision so I can post our actions like really soon.

17th Nov, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I don't know if its wise to split up at this point. It did not do us that much good just now. We could remain on this same floor and ask the hotel workers what they might know.

18th Nov, 2010 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Yeah I was just going to say we are cutting it close. I say we stay put and use our danger sense to hopefully pick up on his vibe. Like Krusten said we should try and question any of the hotel workers or whatever to see if they know what room he is in. If it's done tactfully I think we have a shot.

18th Nov, 2010 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Ok I will go with the group decision, the only thing I would be worried about is that the Prof. May leave the building.

But I am happy to go with the group plan.

The only possible plan is that he may have control of all the staff via the ring ?
However that is very unlikely.

Would a small bribe help with getting the info we need ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 19

Ooc: Play it looks like the general feeling is to just stay on this floor and ask the hotel workers what they know.

19th Nov, 2010 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 19

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright that does seem like what everyone generally wants to do so I'm going to post up our actions. Good luck everyone.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,