Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 20 of 138

Man I feel like we've really been - Page 20 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
19th Nov, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 20

And Speed says...

Krusten looks at the bell hop wondering if he knows more than he lets on. Then again she might just be suspicious of everything considering what just happened to her.

ooc: 5 Minutes might not seem like much but that is a lot of time to help someone get away. What do you think we ought to do?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

With the time we have wasted so far I think 5 minutes is not that big of deal. Let him do it. Meanwhile keep wandering around the 10th floor. But someone who knows what he looks like needs to head back down to make sure he is not trying to give us the slip.

20th Nov, 2010 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: Last we saw he was in an elevator heading up. My guess is he is escaping via the rooftop. Though it is possible he whent to the 11th floor and took the stairs down. However Garrant doesn't really know any of this I suspect. So he would most likely like the idea of waiting for the bell hop. Whatever we do someone should stay here and try to make sure he doesn't get into his room.

SA: Garrant waits for the bell hop while staying observant on the tenth floor.

20th Nov, 2010 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 20 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

We'll need to split up again if we want to make use of that 5 mins, do we really want to do that? If we do split up we need to go in pairs rather than alone.

20th Nov, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright I'm not like going to wait any longer, I'll post actions for us now and see what we like come up with.

21st Nov, 2010 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

I guess the worst thing we find is that the Prof as somehow gone or is injured/dead.

It will be interesting to find him and see exactly what that ring is and what involvement he may have had in the robbery.

While we wait for the bellhop to return can we be looking for ways to stop the Prof from leaving the floor that we find him on ie blocking the lift doors etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2010 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 20

And Dark Seeker says...

The worst thing will be if he's gone and there is like nothing to get from his room. I'm hoping that's not what happened but let's see.

21st Nov, 2010 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 20

Man I feel like we've really been played for real. All this time we've been just taking his word for it that he's on the 10th floor when he is on the 11th! I wonder what the room numbers have to do with anything.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,