Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 21 of 138

Yeah go ahead and post because I really did - Page 21 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2010 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
22nd Nov, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 21

Ok I'm a little worried about the security. As I'm on the 10th floor I have this idea.

Should we also ask to see their ID, as I'm sure we all have ID but do they ?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Ooc: If we ask for their IDs they might ask for backup and then it will be a real mess. What I'm wondering about is the woman look at us through the door, maybe she called them on us, but why? What about the bell hope, maybe he said something to the front desk.

Krusten begins to feel frustrated. Instead of being a super heroine she feels like a super loser. This does not stop her from saying what she thinks,

"What's the problem? It's against hotel policy for people to be looking for a room number now?'

23rd Nov, 2010 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: Krusten don't you think by saying that will make them more cross with us? I thought you might use your feminine fetal qualities instead wink.gif

23rd Nov, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I agree by saying that you would be as bad as my suggestion of asking to see their ID if not worse.

If they are security then do they not have the obligation to give some form of ID, I still think we need them to prove that they are security rather than just give them info about us.

If they are in fact security they will have a from of ID that indicates that is their role and should be willing to show it.

24th Nov, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright I'm like still waiting on the others to say what they want to do before I put the final actions for JB.

24th Nov, 2010 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Ooc: I don't think what she said was all that incredible, it's a valid question, good role playing I think.

SA: Garrant steps forward chuckling to lighten the mood and produces his ID., "What seems to be the problem, maybe we can help?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 21

And Dark Seeker says...

I'm missing Kntoran's reply but then again his character isn't like really in this action anyways so I'll post what we're doing now.

Rather off topic, but...
Have a good Thanksgiving guys!

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 21

Yeah go ahead and post because I really did not know what to say in this situation. All I know is that you guys need to get up to the 11th floor.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,