Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 22 of 138

Looks like I will be there shortly. I think - Page 22 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2010 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
26th Nov, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 22

Garrant waits patiently for the fiasco to subside. Showing his ID to whoever asks politely.

"What is all this about?, he asks.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin show them his ID just to keep the peace its not like they are asking to handcuff us.

He then thinks about all the time wasting and says,

"I'm going downstairs to call Shifter to see how close he is to getting here."

ooc: We like need to get to the airport if we cannot get into the room.

26th Nov, 2010 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: We're messing up because we don't know what we're doing when we split up with no mobiles plus we didn't get more info about Walcott before approaching him. We should of gotten his room number before and not after. We still need to get that from the bell hp anyways so let's follow through and just dodge security best we can.

27th Nov, 2010 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 22 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

* Krusten flashes her ID and then stands annoyed with her arms folded and biting her lips. She mumbles to herself. *

"Where's that bell hop with the room number anyways?"

27th Nov, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Cool on just doing that Krusten that will help us like avoid anymore trouble from these guys. Still waiting on Hayden he hasn't posted for like 3 days already. I'll give him like just today and then post up our actions.

27th Nov, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Yes sorry I will totally flash my ID.

I will say " Oh nothing against you guys your doing your job, but you cant be to careful these days".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 22

Ooc: You should just hop into that elevator and forget the manager and guards they're making us waste more time than we have. I'll wait til Shifter arrives and meet you guys on the 11th unless you want me to remain downstairs.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 22

Looks like I will be there shortly. I think you should all just chat with the night manager and get up to the eleventh floor. Some one should ask the night manager if the hotel has a heliport on the roof and maybe check that out if there is one. This way our prey does not get away via helicopter.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,