Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 24 of 138

Ooc: Dude that is so totally cool cause I - Page 24 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
2nd Dec, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 24

Oh I'm not sure I can tell you that Thorn is not though.

I am I think jumping into the elevator or as far as I can tell thats what is happening.

Is maybe Forge still down there ?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Dude so sorry about that man I like messed up there trying to get the posts in. I can't edit now so I'll hope JB left you downstairs we'll see.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: No problem. I just read the last 3 posts of the story and it mentions only you showing up in the elevator so I think I'm still downstairs but on the next post you can confirm that I'm actually looking out for Shifter and Walcott. By the way you said for us to get in the elevator but not where we're going next so you might want to do that now so we don't waste any more time.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 24 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Cool you're right plus I didn't do a good job of adding that we're like going to the 1th floor and all that. Sorry guys going to post that now.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Yeah now that you have his room number you can go check on him and what is going on with him if he is still around. Make sure someone heads down to the lobby to let Forge know that there is a heliport on the roof. This way when I get there he can tell me this fact and I can head up there to check it out. I believe a unscheduled arrival of a helicopter may be a way for Walcott to escape.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Cool I'll add that in but like how will you get there if no one has public access to it? You might have to flash your badge a lot!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 24

I can fly up there. Look at my abilities. smile.gif The sky is a friend of mine. I can open the door from the top to allow one of you access too.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 24

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Dude that is so totally cool cause I just forgot totally about your abilities and was just thinking you'd have to take the elevator like everyone else. Yeah you got this down!

Assassin informs everyone in the plan and asks what we're going to do if Walcott doesn't open the door? Are we like going to break it down?

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,