Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 25 of 138

Good thinking Krusten as he shakes his head - Page 25 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2010 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
4th Dec, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 25

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: What? Am I like playing the lone super hero or something? What do you guys want to do now same thing I was saying are we going to like break down the door or what?

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

OOC: So sorry I'm a bit late here.

Krusten looks at the others,

"Should we break it in or find another way in? I don't want trouble with those security guards again. Any of you have powers to get past this door without any noise?

4th Dec, 2010 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Garrant looks at the door and then speaks, "I'm gettin tired of this."

"Let me try something.", he says stepping forward pulling a metal disk from his pocket.

"If there is anyone behind this door they better move or they might get hurt.", he says right before using his force power.

ooc: If this is ok with everyone I am going to force a metal disk threw the lock.

If the group is ok with it, Garrant uses the force to shove a metal disk threw the doors lock.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 4th Dec, 2010 - 7:24am

4th Dec, 2010 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Page 25 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Yip thats ok Garrant if you want to try that.

If it doesn't work I can use my laser hands to perhaps melt the lock anyway the thing we will end up ding is getting into that room !

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

The door of the hotel operates on a card swipe. The lock is electronic in nature. IF you melt the lock or damage the lock your will disable the door and not be able to get in. The best thing to do is get a pass card. Or jimmy the door with a credit card to get in.

Let me go check the heliport and you guys head that way I think he will try to escape. One person with strength can hang out at the door to make sure he does not leave while we check out the heliport. Once there we can go back to the room and I can open if if we have no pass key.

Does this sound like a idea?

4th Dec, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Ok no worries I don't mind staying by the door as I do have strength, as a major ability so if the rest are ok I will take on that role.

But as you say we will wait and see what the others feel is the best course of action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 25

And Speed says...

Ooc: Time for thinking caps now that I've spend a little time looking this over. I noticed most of you guys have skills to hurt in a big way but not to get by these kinds of things but I saw Shifter can fly like an eagle so why dosen't he go around to the window and let us in that way? We don't want to bring even more attention to ourselves. I was also thinking about how the security guards found us and they most likely have cameras all over the hotel, they're probably watching us now.

4th Dec, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 25

Good thinking Krusten as he shakes his head in approval of her advice. He then looks around wondering who has been looking at him on a security camera.

ooc: I've always said we are approaching your super hero status like if we are fighters in a medieval setting, it doesn't work like that here. Its more James Bond-ish we have to use diplomacy and not be so in the open about what we do. I know Batman wouldn't be walking around a hotel acting like we've been.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,