Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 26 of 138

Thorn wants to get into that room as well, - Page 26 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Dec, 2010 - 3:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
5th Dec, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 26

Ooc: The Shifter, I think if we disable the metal lock that the door will be able to be opened. I understand the mechanics of a hotel door lock and breaking the metal that attaches it to the wall should open it.
I've been saying we should be more diplomatic for a bit. Thats a good observation and correct. We also learned we need blue tooths.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Dec, 2010 - 3:49am

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2010 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: I always thought that was just a movie thing. If you damage an electronic component with a lock then what happens is the lock doesn't move it doesn't stay open. Now even though I'm saying that the metal part of the door is what is actually the lock can be moved by Garrant but in doing that there will be some obvious door damage. Luxury hotels only have the best so the door is likely not one of those cheap ones you find at a motel.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I am good with the what the group wants to do. I think checking out the heliport is something we should check to make sure he has not escaped. After that I can get into the room via a window or use my stretch ability to run my hand under the door and open it from the inside. smile.gif

7th Dec, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Page 26 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Looks around to see what everyone is waiting for or if they have finally come to a consensus about this door,

"So exactly what did you say we are actually going to do again?"

7th Dec, 2010 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Yeah on second thought you are probably right with the door lock. I was getting bored and wanted to move further and that was my only idea.

Garrant feels the powers in him focusing it, getting ready to push the metal disk threw the lock. He stops suddenly, "Maybe I shouldn't do it this way. We don't want to cause damage we may regret."

7th Dec, 2010 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Dudes I have to post now what we're going to do now because then the story will update with something negative so I'll just put Shifter as checking out the roof of the hotel and accessing the room from the other side.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 26

And Speed says...

Krusten thinks to herself silently how cool it would be to change into an eagle or some other creature and see the world from that view. She sighs about it but doesn't share her thoughts as she waits to see what happens next.

8th Dec, 2010 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 26

Thorn wants to get into that room as well, but has a niggling thought about the stairwell, while he is waiting to see if they can gain entry. He decides to check that the wayout is clear via the stairwell and other bad guys are not heading up.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,