Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 27 of 138

Out of Character:: I was just thinking today - Page 27 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Dec, 2010 - 6:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Dec, 2010 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 27

"We're not going anywhere with this. Just get the door open, search the room and then let's disappear as fast as we can. But why do I get the feeling he's not in the room?"

Forge's frustration at how all is turning out makes him start to glow warm but he tries to cool it off so no fires start.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Shifter will tell everyone what he has seen and will walk up to the door. He will crouch down and stretch his hand under the door and up to the door handle opening it from the inside.

9th Dec, 2010 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin comments to Shifter,

"Man you have some like really strange powers!"

Out of Character: so lets assume that the stretch hand doesn't like really work what else do we do s I can like make it in one post.

9th Dec, 2010 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 27 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Seeing how this is going Krusten folds her arms and waits to see the men handle this. In her mind she has always seen herself above the average because of her super powers but this hotel is getting the best of her. Krusten keeps thinking if only I could of kept Walcott down... but then she wouldn't of had a way to contact the others. She then suddenly blurts out what she is thinking...

"Guys we seriously need some phones to communicate."

9th Dec, 2010 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Garrant shares his companions frustration towards the problems at hand. He tries to wait patiently hoping they catch some kind of break.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shifter pulls out his PDA phone. Like this? I thought all of you had phones. I guess if you do not then we best think about getting some communication devices.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2010 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 27

"Oh Shifter you tech geek you..." "darn maybe if we don't get phones we can just get a couples of cans and string..."

Hows that door coming on gee I wonder what is inside ?

10th Dec, 2010 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 27

Out of Character:: I was just thinking today if your arm thing doesn't work I have another idea. I am not sure exactly how my force powers work still at this point. I was thinking though that I could force the actual lock. Like force some part of the mechanism to break. Or if there is a metal part (peg) connecting the door to the wall, I could force that. Possibly even force the pins out of the hinges, something along those lines.

Rolls (d100): 63, 29, 20

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 10th Dec, 2010 - 6:24am

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,